So here it is guys, my complete & skincare routine, theres like 10 steps its boujee but its worth it, I've listed in full detail below
1. STEP 1 MAKEUP REMOVAL - Clinique Take Day off Balm (SP) - https://bit.ly/2HwHXjL
This step is a must, I always take my makeup off and I avoid makeup whipes
2. STEP 2 - GLYCOLIC WASH/CLEANSER - http://bit.ly/2v3vEDO - I use a Glycolic Acid wash EVERY DAY. I use a facial brush and try to leave it on for at least a minute.
3. STEP 3 - WASH Again with a gentle wash ( I sometimes use a moisturising cleanser to be extra)
4. STEP 4 - Eye Cream - (A must) - LA MER is super pricy, but there are a few I like below!
- LA Mer - https://rstyle.me/~as66V
5. STEP 5 - VITAMIN C - Highly concentrated it breaks down hyperpigmentation and gives a crazy glow in around 10 days, TRUST ME!
- Clinique - https://rstyle.me/~as68g (This is amazing and worth every penny!)
- DCL - https://rstyle.me/n/c37j5n2nbw ( Expensive but super active)
- The Ordinary - https://rstyle.me/n/c37j622nbw ( I've heard so much about this!)
6. STEP 6 - Hyaluronic acid - This draws in moisture it makes you skin bounce and plump like a babys bottom. I also find it quite soothing after vitamin C
- Clinique - http://bit.ly/2HMB6m7
- DCL - https://rstyle.me/n/c37kdy2nbw
- The Ordinary - https://rstyle.me/n/c37kf32nbw
7. STEP 7 - SERUM -Any serumn of choice I have a few faves and it really depends on how my skin is feeling, usually I for something moisturising without oil
8. STEP 8 - Massage - Yess honey, this ish will make you feel soooooooooooooooooo gooood. its stumulating, and it really makes a difference
- https://rstyle.me/n/c37kip2nbw ( I love this one, I lost it but its super cooling and my face is a lot less puffy when I use it)
- Cheaper alternative - https://rstyle.me/n/c37kkp2nbw
STEP 9 - FACIAL OIL - I use one every night. (NOT COCONUT, I hate coconut oil on my face it breaks me out) I like vitamin E, something light
STEP 10 - SLEEP
Follow me on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thepatriciabright/
See what I use to make my videos:
Visit my amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/patriciabright
Vlogging camera: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BV14OXA/?ref=exp_inf_pl_patriciabright
For business and sponsorship opportunities please contact [email protected]
* Some links are affiliate, meaning that if you care to purchase any of the products with the link in the description box, I make a small commission, it does not change the price in any way, however it enables me making more content without having to do as many sponsored videos. I am not paid or asked to use these links.