In this video we discuss about,' how to invest in SBI mutual fund online. you can invest SBI mutual fund online siting in your home. To know 'buy sbi mutual fund online' follow the following steps.
1. login to www.sbimf.com using your mutual fund user id and password.
2. click on 'invest now' then select investor type and click on continue.
3. Now accept KYC terms and condition.
4. you have to do KYC verification, enter your PAN number and date of birth, and click on check.
5. It will show your your KYC status, if your are not KYC verified, you have to go through AADHAAR verification process. If you are KYC verified then click on 'get started'
6. In this step you have to enter personal details, contact details, and other details. Finally click on next.
7. Here yo have to give holder details, click on single then click on NEXT
8. Now enter nominee details and click on 'NEXT'
9. In this new page enter your 'Bank details'
10. Next you have to choose broker details, select 'single' then click on NEXT.
11. In this page a massage will appear saying folio number. click on 'get started with your investment journey'
12. A new page will open, click on 'generate zero balance folio' or invest now.
13. Again select broker details, select 'Direct' search scheme by searching. select SIP option, select monthly on payment mode. Enter amount for deduction per month, enter account number, mode of investing (as biller). select starting date and closing date.
14. Accept terms and conditions and click on 'submit'.
15. now read the purses summary and click on 'confirm'
16. Now a massage will appear saying that your purses is successful, you will see here your 'unique registration number'.
17. now go to your bank internet banking and manage the biller with this URN number. Now your investment process is successful your investment will automatically credited to your folio in every month.
Intro credit : https://www.youtube.com/c/Luxenia
how to register in SBI mutual fund for online investment : https://youtu.be/Gz0RWcdNGZw