● Videos used in this video have been permitted by Chloe Armstrong, and our partner network.
Ever since the new addition of Kevin Durant to the Golden State Warriors, Stephen Curry & Kevin Durant both have been shooting together during each practice.
In this video taken during the 2017 NBA Playoffs, Stephen Curry & Kevin Durant took turns firing 3-Pointers after one another. Curry initially took the lead, and then Durant came in with multiple shots, but Curry won the shootout with the score of 16/21 in the end, while Durant scored 13/21.
As of today June 7, 2017 - The Golden State Warriors is taking the lead 2-0 against the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2017 NBA Finals, and it is still hard to say that the game is officially over yet for the Cavs & LeBron James.
The Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2015 NBA Finals (4-2) back in the Quicken Loans Arena, and the Warriors grabbed their 1st NBA Championship title. A year later, Cavaliers took back the 2016 NBA Championship, and defeated the Warriors (4-3) in the Oracle Arena. Just last year back in 2017, Warriors came back strong and defeated Cavaliers again (4-1), and took home the 2017 NBA Championship
● Stephen Curry left his initial basketball endorsement Nike, and signed with Under Armour(UA) in 2013 instead. Under Armour(UA) had signed Curry to a contract extension through the year 2024, which is worth close to $4 million per year.
Stephen Curry has been one of the hottest names on the endorsement trail as well, locking up partnerships with Under Armour(UA), 2K Sports, Express, State Farm Insurance, Unilever's Degree, JP Morgan Chase, Muscle Milk, JBL Headphones, Nissan's luxury cars brand INFINITI, Vivo smartphones, Sony Pictures, Brita Water, and ZAMST. He was also featured in an Apple commercial to promote the iPhone 6s. Curry also got a major boost after soccer star Lionel Messi posted a picture to Instagram holding up an autographed Curry jersey to his 30 million followers.
Curry has played a vital part in Under Armour’s recent success after appearing in two of the brands notable campaigns. He appeared in the “Book of Will” ad alongside Oscar winner Jamie Foxx, who played a Mars Blackmon-esque character as Curry’s hypeman, telling fans how the reigning MVP reached his current perch. He was also featured in the brand’s “Rule Yourself” campaign that preaches the importance of training.
Under Armour(UA) first hooked up with a pro basketball player when it signed Brandon Jennings back in 2008. By partnering with the sharpshooting Mr. Curry, Under Armour(UA) is hitching itself to one of the fastest-rising NBA stars. Fast-rising Under Armour, which was founded back in 1996, has a goal of eventually toppling Nike to become the world's top retail sports brand.
In 2014, he also launched Three-For-Three Challenge, in which he will donate 3 bed mosquito nets to people in Africa to prevent malaria, for every 3-pointer he makes during the season. Curry made 286 3-pointers in the 2014-2015 NBA season, so he donated 858 nets.
In 2017, The limited-edition “Nothing But Nets” sneaker is part of Curry’s fight against malaria. For every pair of the new $120 Under Armour Curry 4 sneakers sold, the Warriors guard will donate an insecticide-treated bed net aimed at protecting kids, refugees and families from malaria.
Later in 2017, Curry made an appearance at a convocation Wednesday at Liberty University, where his brother Seth Curry attended college, to help support the “Kick’n It” foundation’s drive to donate 20,000 pairs of shoes to children in the Republic of Congo, in helping to put shoes on the feet of disadvantaged children around the world.
Back on December 18, 2017, there was a claim from both Sean “Diddy” Combs and Stephen Curry in saying they were interested to buy the NFL American football team Carolina Panthers, which is also home to Stephen Curry's family in Charlotte, North Carolina.
● Kevin Durant shocked the sports world when he left Oklahoma City Thunder to sign a two-year contract with the Golden State Warriors ahead of the 2016-17 season. He has a sizable endorsement haul with Nike Basketball , Beats Electronics, American Family Insurance, BBVA, Sparkling Ice, Panini and NBA 2K. Plus, he has also started investing in The Player's Tribune, Acorns, Postmates and JetSmarter.
● Stephen Curry's Complete UA Merchandise Collection : https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/stephen-curry
● Golden State Warriors had faced the Cleveland Cavaliers for 3 consecutive years starting from 2015-2017 NBA Finals. Stephen Curry won his 1st NBA Championship in 2015 back at the Quicken Loans Arena, followed by the Cavaliers taking back the title in 2016 at the Oracle Arena, and last year's 2017 NBA Champion was claimed by the Warriors at the Oracle Arena.
● FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/jimmyballers20