In this video, I am using my Magic Flight Launch Box with the Power Adapter and Water Pipe Adapter (14mm joints) with an iced 14" ZOB OG Straight Shot and 5 arm diffused downstem. I am vaporizing Jack Herer in this video.
I personally find this to be my favorite method of medicating. With ice, the bong cools the vapor so it feels like you are breathing in cool, refreshing air (without ice, the water still cools the vapor). The bong also allows the vapor to fill the chamber, allowing you to slowly milk and pull a very nice amount of vapor. The taste of the herb is also much more pronounced. The water has absolutely no noticeable effect on the potency of the cannabis, with sativas being even more uplifting and meditative and indicas being incredibly relaxing (especially for insomniacs or people with muscle tension).
I find this to be the most efficient way to do this (applicable to battery use):
1. Set Power Adapter (I prefer it around 50-65%).
2. Line up Magic Flight Launch Box with Water Pipe Adapter and push the vaporizer against the adapter so vapor cannot leak out.
3. Hold down the adapter and heat up the herb for about 1-3 seconds.
4. Start inhaling SLOWLY (faster air will cool the temperature of the heat; draw so that the herbs in the vaporizer are not moving and the water in the bong bubbles shallowly).
5. Keep inhaling for about 5-15 more seconds (or when you are satisfied with the amount of vapor in the bong).
6. Let go of the power adapter button and inhale for 1-3 more seconds to extract remaining vapor in the Magic Flight Launch Box.
7. Remove the vaporizer from the Water Pipe Adapter and either 1) pull with the Water Pipe Adapter in the downstem or 2) remove the Water Pipe Adapter and clear the vapor as if you were smoking a glass-on-glass bong.
8. Shake herbs and center back into trench/bowl of vaporizer.
*At ~60% on the Power Adapter or fresh batteries, a bowl will easily give you 4-5 hits before it begins turning black.
**Save your vaporized herbs for edibles, gel caps, etc!
Abiding California Proposition 215, I have a doctor's recommendation to legally purchase, grow, possess, and use cannabis for medicinal purposes in the state of California.