❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/2016/06/04/12-lebensgeheimnis-sprache-kunst-und-musik-12th-secret-of-life-language-art-and-music/
❤️ SECRETS OF LIFE OVERVIEW ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/secrets-of-life-lebens-geheimnisse/
❤️ EN - DE - FR - ES - TR - RO ❤️ TEXT, PDF & AUDIO's... 3. TESTAMENT ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/das-dritte-testament-the-third-testament-el-tercer-testamento/
❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/english/english-love-letters-from-jesus-for-his-bride-and-the-left-behind/
❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️ http://awakeningforreality.com/latest-video-and-audio-letters-neuste-video-und-audio-briefe/
❤️ JACOB LORBER ❤️ https://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/english/jakob-lorber-pdfs/
❤️ GOTTFRIED MAYERHOFER ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/category/english/53-sermons-of-jesus/
Jesus Christ reveals thru
Gottfried Mayerhofer on January 14th, 1871
Language, Art, Music
1. These three words denote three things that occur in all worlds and suns, for they represent the fundamental activity and the main lever for spiritual progress. You can find them everywhere, adapted to the relative dimensions of the world globes and to the spiritual development of mankind.
2. Since these three most important vital factors occur everywhere and without them no life, not even mutual recognition or a cognition of the spiritual world and, finally, no recognition of the structure of My creation and of My own self would be possible, naturally the question arises above all:
3. What actually is language? What art? And what music? Furthermore: why are three of them necessary? And what spiritual substance is hidden in these expressions manifesting in material life? Be it in the spoken word, or in articulated sounds, in the form, or in ideas expressed through limited areas, or conveyed by sound that cannot be understood, but only felt!
4. So let us deal with the first question:
5. “What is language?” As I have already indicated to you in an earlier word, language is a communication from the innermost of one being through the outer world to another.
6. This language is of a diverse nature: It can be through articulated sounds, through gestures and signs and through unarticulated sounds.
7. All languages consist in articulated sounds, whereby every human spirit informs his fellow beings of that which he wants to make comprehensible to them.
8. This language is different in all worlds and solar bodies, in keeping with the level of the spiritual development of the people. The nobler the soul, the nobler the language; the more neglected the former, the poorer the latter.
9. Since, however, a language by means of sounds is not sufficient for the human soul, it seeks to enhance the impact of its mode of expression through analogous gestures, and this results in a sign language, which, finally, is understood by many people even without words. The outcome was the so-called mimicry, which was artificially developed in your shows as sign language, where one qualified can express by way of gestures all that he is forbidden to say audibly during the performance.
10. Finally, there comes also the sign language. To this belongs for instance the one used by your deaf mutes. Also to the blind the spiritual realm is opened up as far as possible by means of the tactile sense whereby the ear can help and supplement the inner man.
11. The sign language of expression and portraying words, and through these feelings, belongs to the realm of the form language and will only be discussed in greater detail under the term “art”, when it will be proved why all human beings need signs for communication, and how they came into existence.
12. Finally, there are the inarticulate sounds, which, however, do not express a concept, but emotional states, such as joy or pain. These are given not only to man, as a being endowed with reason, but more or less to all created beings, so that they can express their ease or discomfort. Also this incomplete manner of expression belongs to the realm of sounds, under which heading it will be given to you with greater clarity and intelligibility.
13. Well, why is language universal? Why is it a need of a living being? These are the questions to which I want to give you an answer first of all.