Is your team still using a manual, labor-intensive process to receive, validate and approve the payment of paper invoices within Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)? Would you like to increase efficiencies and streamline the entire EBS payment process?
With Oracle's Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and A/P Imaging, the system does the data entry! Vendor invoices can be automated and integrated, while labor-intensive manual processes that batch, match and process outgoing payments are eliminated.
Join us on Thursday, February 19 at 1:00 PM CST, when Tim Brocker and other leaders of AST's Middleware Practice will share the benefits and solutions of going paperless with A/P Imaging and ECM.
You will learn how your organization can leverage this proven, industry-leading solution, including how to:
- Leverage supported integrations with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Use OCR/ICR technology with automatic data extraction from invoices
- Automate the integration of vendor invoices into enterprise financial applications
- Provide access to supporting content through the use of key metadata value searches
- Store Accounts Payable and other supporting documents in the WebCenter Content Repository
- Reduce invoice approval cycle times leveraging Oracle's SOA/BPM Suites
- Increase audit-ability by electronically linking supporting documents to a transaction
- Take advantage of the native Oracle repository for content management throughout the Payables process
With A/P Imaging and ECM, organizations can win the paper chase! Find out how to reduce both the time and risk in processing documents manually, and help your organization achieve its best A/P performance levels.